PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sticky Holidays!

I have a holiday collection coming out in my Etsy store, hopefully by the end of the week!  It is called "Sticky Holidays" because all the drawings are stick figures and so cute!  There are 4 pages you can print out over and over again!  A page of party circles that can be used for sooo many things from cupcake toppers to decorations on presents!  Then there are a sheet of To & From Tags, and 2 different sheets of plain tags/labels that can be used on presents or to label food dishes...whatever you want!

Right now I am in the process of printing and cutting them out myself to get some pics of them for you....but my entire family has been sick this week, so getting stuff done has been a little tougher than usual.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment