PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Custom Wedding Party Circles!

Sorry, this post is not a freebie...I wanted to share with you some custom party circles I made for a wedding! I had one of my awesome blog readers ask me to make them and I was happy to do so and I LOVE the way they turned out! It was really a blessing in disguise because she kicked my butt in gear to get this business going! So if you are interested in getting some custom party circles made for an upcoming event, please let me know!!! Just comment below and let me know how to get in touch with you! I'm in the process of setting up my etsy page right now, which you can access by clicking on The Rotten Princess button on the right!

Please follow my blog if you are interested in future updates and freebies from me, The Rotten Princess, and from other wonderful printable designers!! Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment